Whether you are planning a conference, a seminar, an experiential education program, or need a space to write or conduct your research, Las Nubes EcoCampus will exceed your expectations. Your researchers will have the opportunity to enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, overnight accommodations, as well as, extraordinary natural surroundings.
The Lillian Meighen Wright Centre is the landmark building of Las Nubes EcoCampus, which sits on a 25 acre property adjacent to Las Nubes Biological Reserve.
This 4000+ square foot (400 m) facility includes:
- Natural ventilation
- Landscape friendly design
- Bird friendly windows
- Socially Responsible Locally Hired Construction
- FSC Certified construction materials
- 2 multiple occupancy bedrooms (12 person capacity) with shared bathrooms
- 2 double rooms with private baths
- The “Rancho”, outdoor area overlooking the Las Nubes Biological Reserve (25 seats)
- Video and data projection systems
- Internet accessibility
- Access to Las Nubes Network of Hiking Trails
Teaching and Presentation Spaces
- Stage/Auditorium/Conference Room (60 seats)
- Seminar room (30 seats)
- We can accommodate very reasonably much larger groups using our network of homestays in the local community, or recommend good rental accommodation or hotels in the area.
- Catering facilities with capacity for 60 people
We offer a variety of spaces for all different group sizes and event needs. Whether you choose to book one classroom or the entire facility, our venue will provide you with all your space needs. Please consult our booking team to provide a quote for your needs.
|Facility||General Rate||YorkU Rate||Cost Rica/Latin America Rate||ASBC/Local Members Rate|
We offer catering service packages for all space bookings and overnight stay accommodations.
Depending on the needs for your event, we can prepare a custom menu for your group, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options.
For overnight guests the prices per person are:
Book Your Visit!