• For any 1 course: CAN$1,000
• For any 2 courses: CAN$1,900
• For any 3 courses: CAN$2,700
• For any 4 courses: CAN$3,400
• For any 5 courses: CAN$4,000
• For any 6 courses: CAN$4,500
Course fees will include all in-country transportation, room and board, as well as park entrance fees that are part of course programs. Accommodations include a mix of homestays with local families, lodges and hotels.
Students are responsible for paying their airfare and getting travel insurance, as well as any personal expenses. Air fares are approximate $500 to $800.
* All costs are subject to change; course costs do not include regular York tuition.